Q-Someone has penetrated to my website. How can I sue him?

A-Finding the hacker is the hard part and requires sophisticated technical expertise. If you lack the resources, perhaps a criminal complaint is the way to go. You would start with the police and local D.A. but if it is an international hacker, it might require federal agencies getting involved. Depending on the seriousness of the crime, it may be difficult getting help from law enforcement. However, it is an option that you should consider to help deter future hacking by this individual or group.